Below a number of links to various activities and restaurants in the area:
- Veluwsche Stoomtrein Maatschappij
From Beekbergen station you can take these old steam trains and ride Apeldoorn to Dieren. Very nice !! For young and old!!
- Loenen waterfalls
The loenen waterfalls are within walking distance of the villa. With a drop of no less than 15m, the Vrijenbergerspreng near Loenen on the Veluwe is the highest waterfall in the Netherlands.
- Palace Het Loo
Paleis Het Loo exudes the atmosphere and history of the Royal Family. It was the favorite palace of King-Stadtholder William III and Queen Wilhelmina. Wandering through the intimate rooms, the gardens and the park is a very special experience. Take a look at the Paleis Het Loo museum and be surprised by the world of the House of Orange!
- Climbing forest Veluwe
- Bike and Eat for fantastic cycling routes through Veluwezoom National Park.
- Discover Veluwezoom National Park with an electric scooter
- Visit Veluwezoom National Park
- Rent a sloop and sail through the beautiful city of Zwolle